Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
but you are going to have to show me where "many of you were cool with it" when it was Obama.

I would like to see this also! "Many" were cautious of mentioning Obama because they knew the 'libs' favorite word would follow.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Trump would be risking a lot.

If you honestly believe he can fire two separate people who are leading investigations that center around his staff in a month without a huge backlash, some even in his own party, you are overestimating what he can get away with.

No it won't. Sides are taken. There is no middle ground anymore. It's the good guys v the bad guys.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Obviously, all the good smart lawyers are democrats.

We miss you, Joe.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
New York Theater Group Under Fire for Depicting Assassination of Trump-Like ‘Julius Caesar’

http://freebeacon.com/culture/new-york-theater-assassination-trump-caesar/

Yeah that was in very poor taste. The sponsors pulled the play from the schedule right?

This was done to the Obama's for 8 years in many different ways. Yet many of you here were cool with all those tasteless comments and spoofs. What changed? White president?

Tasteless is one thing, depicting assassinations and beheadings is another.... You can find tasteless everyday I can remember since I started following politics in the 80s.. and it has continued to spiral downhill since then as far as what is "acceptable"... but you are going to have to show me where "many of you were cool with it" when it was Obama.

Exactly, like hanging Obama or putting a target on his head... That's not only tasteless, but it, as you say, depicts murder..

Both are horrid IMO...

I clearly don't care at all for Trump, but this to me goes too far.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
New York Theater Group Under Fire for Depicting Assassination of Trump-Like ‘Julius Caesar’

http://freebeacon.com/culture/new-york-theater-assassination-trump-caesar/

Yeah that was in very poor taste. The sponsors pulled the play from the schedule right?

This was done to the Obama's for 8 years in many different ways. Yet many of you here were cool with all those tasteless comments and spoofs. What changed? White president?

Tasteless is one thing, depicting assassinations and beheadings is another.... You can find tasteless everyday I can remember since I started following politics in the 80s.. and it has continued to spiral downhill since then as far as what is "acceptable"... but you are going to have to show me where "many of you were cool with it" when it was Obama.

Second this.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:
but you are going to have to show me where "many of you were cool with it" when it was Obama.

OK many of you here may have been cool with it or not...I just didn't see any of you complaining about the multitude of images of Obama, Clinton and GWB burning in effigy and mock hangings and stabbings and such posted all over the Internet. And now all of a sudden it's a deadly sin if Trump is the target.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.
Legend
Legend
Robert Mueller was hired to investigate the Russian Collusion lie and has switched his mission to Obstruction of Justice now.

He is now the most powerful and un-elected man in Washington.

The Swamp- 1
We the People- 0

Legend
Legend
Quote:
I just didn't see any of you complaining about the multitude of images of Obama, Clinton and GWB burning in effigy and mock hangings and stabbings and such posted all over the Internet.

Interesting group.. because I remember democrats laughing when an Iraqi threw a shoe at GWB during an appearance in Iraq...

As far as what I, or others feel about stuff posted on the internet, you would have to follow me on FB and Twitter to know what I feel about stuff posted on the internet. As far as I know, all you know about me is what I post on here... and sometimes I start threads and sometimes I respond to other threads... so again, prove that I was cool with hateful stuff and death threat type of stuff.

yebat' Putin
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Robert Mueller Stocks Staff with Democrat Donors

Link Copied to Clipboard