Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg
So, looks like Biden as the only other option than Trump as President being "reality" turned out to be more fantasy BS. Go figure.

So you mean you still won't have a third party candidate with a dog's chance in hell of winning the election.

There you go being partisan again and arguing something not mentioned in the post you're replying to. You were flat out wrong. Man up instead of trying to change the subject.

I would like a candidate from outside the parties. You claimed Biden being the only possibility other than Trump was reality. It seems like you were the one living in a fantasy. It sucks when reality smacks one in the face. You seem to remain in denial. Are you secretly a politician?

I made it quite clear that one of the two major party nominees would win the election all along. Your claim was that a third party candidate could come along and win the presidential election. It wasn't mentioned in the post I quoted, but you did argue that point over and over again for days. You wouldn't recognize reality if in smacked you in the face.

Having the voice in your head constantly revise history must be strange to live with.

The only thing you made quite clear was your continued apparent separation from what actually gets posted from what you believe was posted.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
P
Legend
Legend
P
It seems the only way you can win anything is to reinvent the discussion. #thoughtsandprayers

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It seems the only way you can win anything is to reinvent the discussion. #thoughtsandprayers

Forget you were staring into your own reflection again, Narcissus?

Smh. Sad.

Fiercely Independent.
Legend
Legend

rofl

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by jfanent

rofl

The jokes write themselves sometimes.

At DT, context and meaning are a scarecrow kicking at moving goalposts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

rofl

No, some of you try to invent them when you go on your organized hunt. Luckily you suck at inventing jokes and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

Smh. Sad.

Where's that third party candidate of your again? Oh that's right, nowhere to be found. You're not a very gracious loser. As a matter of fact you suck at it.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

rofl

No, some of you try to invent them when you go on your organized hunt. Luckily you suck at inventing jokes and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Ifn' the jokes are creating themselves, he isn't inventing them.

And with you, the joke is constantly adding to itself.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Smh. Sad.

Where's that third party candidate of your again? Oh that's right, nowhere to be found. You're not a very gracious loser. As a matter of fact you suck at it.

If this was a competition, which its not, it still wouldn't be over. I also never claimed there would be a third party candidate. I said I would love for one to show up. I said one potentially could. I still think it'd be best for the country if one did.

Yet, your assertion that Biden and Trump were the only options has proven false. Biden's not even one of the options now.

Meh, keep writing so you can hear the sound of your own voice which you seem to love so much you can't hear anything else. Keep making up what other people wrote in the voice in your head as you read so you can hear the sound of your own voice some more then, too. rolleyes

I am bad at losing. It doesn't really happen anywhere but in your own mind when you're the opponent. Take your L and let the voice in your head console you already. No one else is blinded by infatuation with you, Pit, only you with yourself. Everyone else can see that you were wrong on Biden.

Fiercely Independent.
Legend
Legend
Are you voting or nah?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
I made it quite clear in several of those posts it would be the democratic or republican nominee that would win the presidency and with the time constraints in this election there was no chance a third party candidate had a chance to win the 2024 election.

I said I would love for one to show up. I said one potentially could. I still think it'd be best for the country if one did.

So are you sticking by your assertion that such a candidate could still win in 2020? Because you didn't just say that one would show up.

I agreed with you that it would be best for the country. The difference is I knew it was too late in this election cycle for one to rise up and win. That was your point all along.

Sadly you don't have a voice to hear that's what was said.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I made it quite clear in several of those posts it would be the democratic or republican nominee that would win the presidency and with the time constraints in this election there was no chance a third party candidate had a chance to win the 2024 election.

I said I would love for one to show up. I said one potentially could. I still think it'd be best for the country if one did.

So are you sticking by your assertion that such a candidate could still win in 2020? Because you didn't just say that one would show up.

I agreed with you that it would be best for the country. The difference is I knew it was too late in this election cycle for one to rise up and win. That was your point all along.

Sadly you don't have a voice to hear that's what was said.

Yes, you've changed your point several different times in several different places while trying to change mine as well.

I stick to the assertion that the "unlikely" could happen. Unlike you, I made no claims of certainty or "reality."

But I guess you get to change your definition of "reality" whenever you want to. If the voice in your head says it, that's reality to you, regardless of whether or not you said something else was reality five seconds earlier.

Being under the spell of the sound of your own voice must seem great from the inside. Your blissful ignorance seems sad and pathetic to me. Does the voice in your head literally rewrite your memories, or do you just keep trying to act like it?

Fiercely Independent.
P
Legend
Legend
P
The reality is one of the two major parties nominees will win the election. And nobody needs a crystal ball to figure that out. If you could only hear yourself you would find that helpful.

Your unlikely scenario, as you call it, is that some 3rd party or independent candidate could have rose from the ashes at that late date in this election cycle to win the presidency in 2024 was never going to happen. Is that what you call something that can't possibly happen? A possibility? There was no time with which to organize and raise funds to run a legitimate campaign. You really need to develop a voice so you can hear yourself. That's a you issue.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Swish
Are you voting or nah?

For the puppet show that is the Presidency now? Probably not. Certainly not for Trump or Harris. Too many party-poopers for my vote to matter there, it seems at present.

Local stuff? Sure.

What's your point? Still clinging to some antiquated ideal that every vote makes a difference? Does the feel good lie help you sleep at night? Are you "doing your part" by taking a fraction of one day to make some selections of political committee-curated options on paper?

What's the point of voting when one's vote makes no impact on the outcome? Don't give me any of that the principle of it garbage. Speaking out about the lousy candidates we've got is more principled than making a mark no one but the vote counters will see.

Are you going to vote for candidate you believe in? Or just one that isn't Trump?

Fiercely Independent.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Maybe because so many of our patriotic Americans fought and died for you to have that right. Or maybe not. I guess they also fought for you to have the ability not to exercise the right they fought and died for you to have as well.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The reality is one of the two major parties nominees will win the election. And nobody needs a crystal ball to figure that out. If you could only hear yourself you would find that helpful.

Your unlikely scenario, as you call it, is that some 3rd party or independent candidate could have rose from the ashes at that late date in this election cycle to win the presidency in 2024 was never going to happen. Is that what you call something that can't possibly happen? A possibility? There was no time with which to organize and raise funds to run a legitimate campaign. You really need to develop a voice so you can hear yourself. That's a you issue.

If you'd never said Biden or Trump were the only options, you'd have a point. Unfortunately for you, you did say that. Making a different argument now doesn't change that. It may overwrite your memory of what you did say. Some people have longer memories it seems.

Stop digging the hole deeper and tempting fate by making claims about future reality. What comes will come. You don't [b]know[b] squat about it. It could play out as you imagine. It might not. At least have the decency to eat your crow when your claims of reality prove false.

I don't make claims of certainty about the future. I can't help it if you can't see possibilities. Enjoy living in your echo chamber-like pit of a mind. I'll continue to scan the horizon and hope for better than the pathetic mess that you seem hell-bent on seeing come to pass despite your objections to the contrary.

Fiercely Independent.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Maybe because so many of our patriotic Americans fought and died for you to have that right. Or maybe not. I guess they also fought for you to have the ability not to exercise the right they fought and died for you to have as well.

Aye, I fought for the right for uncomprehending idiots to select other greedy idiots, it seems. Almost wish I hadn't.

Don't try to tell me about patriotism, Mr. "My Daddy was a soldier."

Fiercely Independent.
P
Legend
Legend
P

Aye, I fought for the right for uncomprehending idiots to select other greedy idiots, it seems. Almost wish I hadn't.

Don't try to tell me about patriotism, Mr. my daddy was a soldier.

So was mine and that's who told me what I posted about our troops dying for our right to have the freedom to vote. I'm sorry you almost wish you hadn't served to protect the freedoms of all Americans. That's something my dad never did regret. Like I said, I suppose they also fought for your freedom not to vote.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I see possibilities for the future. As I told you before, if someone starts to organize after this election ends there is a chance they can raise the funds and get a groundswell of support going to the point they may be able to mount a legitimate campaign for president in 2028.

But that has nothing to do with this election. The future and the present are two different things. I do admit at different points in our discussion I did say both. At first it was biden and trump. But as the discussion went on you kept emphasizing that an independent or third party candidate could win the 2024 election. That's when the entire thing shifted to how there was no possibility that a third party or independent candidate had any chance of winning in 2024 due to the fact they lacked the time to build a campaign or garner the funds to mount a campaign to defeat the nominees of the two major parties.

What the entire debate centered around was your belief that a third party or independent candidate could mount a challenge and had the possibility to win the 2024 presidential election verses the two major parties. Here's a news flash for you. Harris is neither an independent nor third party candidate.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I saw a sign at a nursey that said "The best time to plant a tree is 10 years ago, the second best time is today"

Be that "someone starting to organize" and start today.

Last edited by FrankZ; 07/25/24 02:32 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
This is all Bull's project. Don't make this out be by my idea and try to con me into doing Bull's homework for him. I most likely would help him in that effort. Are you sure that wasn't a nursery school where you saw that sign?

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This is all Bull's project. Don't make this out be by my idea and try to con me into doing Bull's homework for him. I most likely would help him in that effort. Are you sure that wasn't a nursery school where you saw that sign?

Typical Pit. Expecting someone else to do all the work while evading all personal responsibility. The work never gets done if you keep setting it aside to do later and make endless excuses as to why you can't do it now.

I don't want your help. You seem to be a detriment to whichever side you take even as it changes over time.

Fiercely Independent.
P
Legend
Legend
P
So let me see if I understand this. You think the same poster that you claim is hearing voices in his head because he has the ability to hear how something actually sounds, which you find something wrong with, is the person best qualified to lead organizing some third party candidate for president in 2028?

Speaking of someone which seems to pivot based on whichever side you take changing over time. Typical.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Don't try to tell me about patriotism, Mr. my daddy was a soldier.

So was mine and that's who told me what I posted about our troops dying for our right to have the freedom to vote. I'm sorry you almost wish you hadn't served to protect the freedoms of all Americans. That's something my dad never did regret. Like I said, I suppose they also fought for your freedom not to vote.

Not all soldiers share their regrets. Certainly not with spoiled civilians that don't know what they don't know. Most seem to try to shield those they care about from the things they've seen.

Just because you seem to be incapable of regret doesn't mean your father didn't have some he kept from you.

Many fathers spin their children fairytales. Most children grow out of them.

Fiercely Independent.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I am sure you would think it was a school since the plants are obviously smarter than you.

You just want to whine about how things are, never want to actually make a change. Typical.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
So let me see if I understand this. You think the same poster that you claim is hearing voices in his head because he has the ability to hear how something actually sounds, which you find something wrong with, is the person best qualified to lead organizing some third party candidate for president in 2028?

Speaking of someone which seems to pivot based on whichever side you take changing over time. Typical.

Best person? You? Of course not. You really are the one with the future in comedy.

Unfortunately, it'll take as many people as possible for things to change. No one can do it alone.

Fiercely Independent.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Swish
Are you voting or nah?

Bro? You know he’s voting Trump. He’s constantly defending the POS.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Looks to me like the view from the Trump train ain’t nothing but Kamala caboose.

GM Strong!

Go Browns! Win it all!
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Looks to me like the view from the Trump train ain’t nothing but Kamala caboose.

The truth hasn't come out yet.

No Craps Given
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus President Biden to Drop Out of POTUS Race

Link Copied to Clipboard