Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Legend
Legend
So, we have to wait until the child is suicidal before reporting emotional troubles to the parents?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
No we don't. Read it more slowly. Any signs that they may do self harm. You seem to advocate that they deem any child that needs to talk to someone about their sexuality must somehow automatically be viewed as needing mental health evaluation because of something that may happen in the future while them having found someone to talk to and confide in actually lessens that likelihood, not increases it.

It seems you think any child that is LGBTQ must undergo a psyc exam. I have no idea what would make a person think that way.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
No we don't. Read it more slowly. Any signs that they may do self harm. You seem to advocate that they deem any child that needs to talk to someone about their sexuality must somehow automatically be viewed as needing mental health evaluation because of something that may happen in the future while them having found someone to talk to and confide in actually lessens that likelihood, not increases it.

It seems you think any child that is LGBTQ must undergo a psyc exam. I have no idea what would make a person think that way.

Your Pitsmagic paraphrasing skills are something to behold. "You seem to advocate ...<insert a comment that doesn't come close to what was said, but is easy to argue with>...

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: EveDawg
Legend
Legend
He's next-level with the "you seems" and "so you're sayings".

That way he can create an argument that doesn't exist rather than face the one he's getting schooled on.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
4 members like this: archbolddawg, FrankZ, jfanent
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by jfanent
So, we have to wait until the child is suicidal before reporting emotional troubles to the parents?

So you post that you think they should be evaluated with no actual symptoms to indicate they need to be evaluated then blame me for pointing that out? One thing for sure. You're great at denying what you post and then blaming other for pointing it out.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Getting schooled? So now you think you and some far right nut jobs are teachers? No wonder you're so confused.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I said nothing like that, scarecrow.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE
rather than face the one he's getting schooled on.

Well of course you didn't. Keep backtracking.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by jfanent

So you post that you think they should be evaluated with no actual symptoms to indicate they need to be evaluated then blame me for pointing that out? One thing for sure. You're great at denying what you post and then blaming other for pointing it out.

Pitsmagic again. I said no such thing. You can't help yourself, can you?

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
At this point denial is your only friend. If there is nothing the child needs to be evaluated for why do you claim that is waiting for it to happen? Why would you think that it's waiting for it to happen unless you think it's going to happen? No amount of double talk by you or blaming me for what you posted is going to change anything.

Your post makes it quite clear that you believe we shouldn't wait for a child to show any symptoms before sounding the alarm because if we do that it must mean that means if a child is seeking a resource they feel safe to discuss things with about being LGBTQ that must mean emotional troubles are sure to follow.

Because you know, if they come seeking to have someone to talk to about their sexuality, not telling their parents must mean you are ignoring the emotional problems they have because they are LGBTQ. It's not that hard for people to see.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
You really can't help yourself. The only thing I'm denying is your Pitsmagic paraphrasing. Here's a hint....a child can be mentally troubled without being suicidal, and that makes your argument a joke.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
Which if someone at the school saw signs of a student being mentally troubled they are mandated to report that. It seems like the only one letting things fly over their head here is you. That has been plainly explained to you several times now. Speaking of trying to perform magic you could have a show in Vegas.

#gmstrong
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Newsom signs bill banning schools from notifying parents about student gender identity

Link Copied to Clipboard