Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
Legend
Legend
E
Maybe you should read the op to have a grasp of the anti white commentary. Its like you are pretending that blacks arent targeting whites.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
I asked her why she doesn't speak out for civil rights.

Her response was the handout post.

So she either:

1. Thinks equality is a handout, or

2. Completely dodged and spun out of responding directly to what I said.

Either way, it's weak.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Home come you mention my post in other threads when it suits you, but you don't mention the other thread when I said what those people are doing out there in Milwaukee is wrong and baseless?

Lemme guess, you didn't see that post, right?

Pointless.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
Mostly swish makes stuff up to take the attention off himself supporting a race war in another thread.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
This is not the first time you supported a race war.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
That post is there for all to read.

So take attention away from what? You're not making any sense.

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
Yes you are correct
The posts you made supporting a race war are there for all to read. I would copy paste but i am on my phone. Its a drag.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Yes. Everyone please go read it.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish #1143840 08/19/16 08:26 PM
Legend
Legend
Disgusting.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Quote:
There has been/and still is a police brutality issue with police, especially in the inner cities

Beating up people who had NOTHING to do w/the shooting; robbing store owners who had NOTHING to do w/the shooting; burning down stores owned by people who had NOTHING to do w/the shooting; setting the cars of people who had NOTHING to do w/the shooting; shooting and knifing people who had NOTHING to do w/the shooting, etc, are the acts of a cowardly, hateful, ignorant mob and they need to be stopped.
Did you read my whole statement or just the sentence you selectively quoted??

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB
I'm not trying to be a funny guy here or anything, but when is this stupid crap going to end?

What's it going to take?

It's going to take The Devil to quit making us do it.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
GMdawg #1143915 08/20/16 06:32 AM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB
I'm not trying to be a funny guy here or anything, but when is this stupid crap going to end?

What's it going to take?

It's going to take The Devil to quit making us do it.

I remember that clip

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Sorry to disappoint everyone by not coming in here earlier to decry these acts of senseless mob violence. Had a busy day. I think these people would be better served by going to the ballot box in such numbers instead of burning empty buildings and directing violence towards white people.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Sorry to disappoint everyone by not coming in here earlier to decry these acts of senseless mob violence. Had a busy day. I think these people would be better served by going to the ballot box in such numbers instead of burning empty buildings and directing violence towards white people.
and that is what I meant earlier when I said these people are taking away from the legitimate message that BLM started with .

V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: kingodawg
and that is what I meant earlier when I said these people are taking away from the legitimate message that BLM started with .

Not sure why this word popped into my mind after reading those two posts, but it did: façade

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Agreed. BLM's major problem has been that it's way too decentralized.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: kingodawg

Not sure why this word popped into my mind after reading those two posts, but it did: façade
the face of a building, especially the principal front that looks onto a street or open space?

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
How are you doing Vers? Why do you constantly need to call out people constantly? What's going on in your life? Does Ohio bore you that much that you need to be so vitriolic on a message board of your friends? I don't think 40 would ever insinuate that King and I wish that white people would die... And he's a troll. So it hurts to see you, who can be rather intelligent, dip so low. These are the reasons why so many of us don't come to the EE board anymore, because it's just one insult after another. I barely talk politics with you all. I talk your politics based in capitalism and government, but that's not what my politics are based in at all. So already I'm not coming here that much already, because I'd rather talk about my politics. Besides that, yesterday was really busy for me, as well as this week. On Tuesday I had my birthday, so last night I was out celebrating it with friends, as I hadn't been home since last week. Yesterday I replaced the water pump and fan belt in my 96 Saturn. Then I had to drive back home. It was a busy day, so I'm sorry for not dishing out my hot take within 24 hours, I was out living.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking.

I have read too many of you and King's posts to trust you. You both employ the gang mentality of numerous posters against one. Heck, if a poster insults me, king is sure to "like" that post and you have done the same thing.

I suppose the last straw was when I was trying to talk about accountability one day, you intentionally misinterpreted my words, called me a racist, and then said something like....."Vers, Ladies and Gentlemen."

Let's just say I do not trust you.

Legend
Legend
Sister of Milwaukee man shot by police caught on video urging rioters to burn down the suburbs
“Burning down stuff ain’t gonna help nothin’!” she yelled, referring to the rioting that ended with six businesses being burned down and the summoning of the National Guard. “You’re burning down stuff we need in our community. Take that stuff to the suburbs! Burn that stuff down!”

-Too much cursing to post the video.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 08/20/16 07:16 PM.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking.

I have read too many of you and King's posts to trust you. You both employ the gang mentality of numerous posters against one. Heck, if a poster insults me, king is sure to "like" that post and you have done the same thing.

I suppose the last straw was when I was trying to talk about accountability one day, you intentionally misinterpreted my words, called me a racist, and then said something like....."Vers, Ladies and Gentlemen."

Let's just say I do not trust you.
thumbsup

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Milwaukee Riots

Link Copied to Clipboard