Next Thread
Print Thread
K
krsdawg Offline OP
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
K
section 131 row 24, seats 9 and 10. Also row right behind, row 23 seats 9, 10,11. looking to sell. Awsome seats on browns side, approximately 35 yard line. Selling for face value, $75 per seat. Would like to sell seats for the whole season, but will sell seperate rows. This coming year only. PM me if you are interested, or with individual questions.

Last edited by Referee6; 03/22/09 09:20 PM.

"There's a gleam men..."
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Just let 'em go like 20,000 other people are going to. Why bother trying to sell something that isn't worth 70% of it's face value. Heck, this team should pay us to go watch.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
After a few games I'll think about a 2 for 1 deal.

[Linked Image from i45.tinypic.com]
F
Legend
Legend
F
Isn't he required to buy the season tickets or rick losing his PSL? That would be reason enough to be trying to sell them.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Quote:

Isn't he required to buy the season tickets or rick losing his PSL? That would be reason enough to be trying to sell them.

Sometimes you gotta cut your losses. Obviously, by making him purchase the PSL they feel as if they have a season ticket holder for life.-Regardless of how the team performs.

-It's comparable to buying 10 shares of stock for 2,000$ total. - For years the stock tanks, but you feel compelled to continue to purchase it, only this stock isn't like any other stock - this stock remains the same price regardless of how much it's actually worth. - So you keep paying 2,000 year in and year out, again and again. Then finally, the stock is worht something, but nowhere near the money you spent keeping it. You continue to lose money. - When all you have to do is stop paying for it.

Personally, I would say farewell to my psl, cut my losses, and be done with it.

K
krsdawg Offline OP
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
K
Correct......I dont think I would ever get rid of the tickets though.....we have had them for too long....Plus, I did pay an awful lot for the damn psl's.....I never thought I would be trying to sell them though.....Combination of too much going on in my life right now and the fact that our beloved Brownies are in rebuild mode....

"There's a gleam men..."
Legend
Legend
Good luck. Put my PSL money into a leather recliner. I think my seats are in the skybox area. Really have hated shelling out hundreds last few years to watch us give em away with RomeoBall . . . .

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
B
Legend
Legend
B
I have two seats....In the past I have I been able to sell off any of my extras....I don't expect that will happen this year...I'll try no doubt, but am prepared to just give or trade a few away, or donate to the charity.

Ref....don't get hung up on the word trade.....just stating a fact....I won't do it here.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum selling my season tickets for this year

Link Copied to Clipboard